What's on the Menu? "mmmmmm . . . Basketball!!!!"

Monday, August 12, 2013

SDH Presents BBALL BREAKDOWN: Austin Rivers One on One and the Secrets To His Crossover



It is with great pleasure that Slap Dog Hoops welcomes back Coach Nick and his YouTube program, Bball Breakdown after two year long hiatus mainly due to my personal vendetta with the pricks who now sponsor his show, SBNation.  I have decided that it has been long enough that I held this grudge and it is not nick's fault that most of the blogger on SBN are a bunch of cry baby bitches that do not like an opinion outside theirs.  Add the fact that most of them are a bunch of know nothing losers that regurgitate the same bull shit instead of having an actual opinion. Anyways, I have wasted enough time bashing those losers: ON TO THE SHOW!!!

In this episode, Coach Nick gets on the court with New Orleans Pelicans guard Austin Rivers to demonstrate a wicked crossover. Pay close attention to the footwork, it's a move you'll want to add to your arsenal.  I'll certainly try it the next time I get on the court.  

No comments:

Post a Comment